Reporting directly to the CEO, Executive Assistant will be providing executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant would serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
- Working closely with senior Management on strategies, Business Analysis.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility and trust.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
Skills & Attributes:
- MBA / Any Graduate/Btech
- Excellent Communication Skill (Written & Verbal) & interpersonal skills
- Preparing MIS reports, Power point presentations within the time frame
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Salary – As per industry norms
- 5 days a week working
- 9 hours shift
- Job Location – Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon