No. of Positions: 2
Real Time Data Services is a group of companies thriving in the domain of global information technology by serving clients in the field of Cloud Computing, Telecommunications and Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) since 2010. Our global tier-1 network and range of integrated data centres empower us to provide flawless services to global customers spread across the world via, Managed Hosting services, Managed storage and back up, managed database and colocation. Our expertise in cloud computing, cloud telephony & other IT services allows us to deliver solutions that simplify the business and enhance their performance. We provide the following services:
- Accounting and business applications on the cloud
- Server virtualization and consolidation solutions for building private clouds
- Cloud-based communication services to connect within organizations
- Provide a lean, scalable, Bespoke and cost-effective telecommunication service to help businesses expand their businesses
We believe strongly that the space between Next and Now is ‘How’. How we ensure we are one step ahead of what the businesses need is by exploring and creating new frontiers. Converting technology trends into advantages for our clients is our forte and with our offerings we help enable our clients- business in their pursuit of ‘Next’.
We host Accounting & Tax related applications and offer Desktop As A Service & Hosted VDIs to CPAs, SMBs and Enterprises. Our primary customer base is from USA, UK, Canada, and India.
- More than 6,000 Clients globally
- Microsoft Direct Partner under the CSP Program
- Intuit authorized Commercial Hosting Provider
- Registered NASSCOM member since 2016
- Registered member of The Internet Telephony Services Providers- Association (ITSPA) in UK
- User Favourite Award by Accountex USA in 2016, – Great User Experience Award- by Finances Online in 2018, K2 Quality Award for Customer Satisfaction in 2019
- Data centres located in Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, London and Phoenix
- Responsible for Transactional Monitoring – Calls/Chats/Emails
- Provide feedback to agents using prescribed feedback model to improve quality scores and C-Sat Scores.
- Conduct one to one Feedback sessions for Associates
- Mentoring and coaching agents on Quality adherence and parameters.
- Monitor adherence to compliance procedure and processes
- Design and develop Training modules for Process improvement.
- Conduct Refresher training based on the errors identified
- Conduct Training sessions for Agents/Teams for Quality improvement
- Perform Brainstorming and Root cause analysis to analyze data to provide suggestions to operation/management team
- Perform Case studies and Root cause Analysis to identify gaps and Suggest improvement plans.
- Identify and highlight potential risk areas and recommend preventive action
- Maintaining a robust monitoring system to ensure key program metrics are adhered to and required level of quality is maintained across the board
- Data Analysis and maintaining designated Reports/Dashboards.
- Should be able to identify gaps and provide insights for process improvements
- Identify trends and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Should be able to mentor budding Quality Analysts.
- 4–6 Years Experience Required
- Excellent English – Reading & Writing Skills
- Experience in QA methodology.
- Decent experience in quality control preferred
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Good team player
- Good learning aptitude
- B. Tech (Comp. Science) degree preferred. (BCA, B.Sc. – IT can be considered as well)
- Good Academic Record.