No. of Positions: 1
Real Time Data Services is a group of companies thriving in the domain of global information technology by serving clients in the field of Cloud Computing, Telecommunications and Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) since 2010. Our global tier-1 network and range of integrated data centres empower us to provide flawless services to global customers spread across the world via, Managed Hosting services, Managed storage and back up, managed database and colocation. Our expertise in cloud computing, cloud telephony & other IT services allows us to deliver solutions that simplify the business and enhance their performance. We provide the following services:
- Accounting and business applications on the cloud
- Server virtualization and consolidation solutions for building private clouds
- Cloud-based communication services to connect within organizations
- Provide a lean, scalable, Bespoke and cost-effective telecommunication service to help businesses expand their businesses
We believe strongly that the space between Next and Now is ‘How’. How we ensure we are one step ahead of what the businesses need is by exploring and creating new frontiers. Converting technology trends into advantages for our clients is our forte and with our offerings we help enable our clients- business in their pursuit of ‘Next’.
- More than 6,000 Clients globally
- Microsoft Direct Partner under the CSP Program
- Intuit authorized Commercial Hosting Provider
- Registered NASSCOM member since 2016
- Registered member of The Internet Telephony Services Providers- Association (ITSPA) in UK
- User Favourite Award by Accountex USA in 2016, – Great User Experience Award- by Finances Online in 2018, K2 Quality Award for Customer Satisfaction in 201
- Data centres located in Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, London and Phoenix
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company that includes activities, but not limited to meta tag update, heading tags update, internal linking, site map update, keyword research, rank tracking, blog commenting, forum posting, competitor analysis, SEO audits etc.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to help in creating and outreaching highquality content.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Creating high-quality PPTs and videos
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Experience in Google Analytics or other web analytics tools is a plus
- Relevant experience in SEO and digital marketing
- Strong communication skills (Both Verbal and Written).
- Should be proficient with MS-Excel and PowerPoint
- Should possess good knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors, Google algorithm updates and SEO tools such as SEMrush, Ahref, Moz, Google Webmaster, Google Analytics etc.
- Should be a self-starter and should be able to plan and execute a long-term strategy without overlooking on short term objectives.
- Should have a good knowledge of link building techniques such as forum posting.