No. of Positions: 2
Real Time Data Services Private Limited (RTDS) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company serving clients in multiple locations across the globe. We partner with clients to simplify, to strengthen and to transform their businesses using cloud technology.
Headquartered in Gurugram, RTDS empowers businesses to move to cloud and delivers solutions to them. We command a substantial reputation, especially in cloud hosting of accounting software, business applications, and contact center solutions. RTDS has its data centers located in Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, and Phoenix to serve businesses over the globe.
RTDS is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, in identifying new growth opportunities and in facilitating their foray into new markets. RTDS relies on industry experts such as Microsoft, Intuit, VMware, Bill & Pay, Method CRM, Salesforce and more for its technology support.
- Handling the complete Recruitment Life Cycle – Sourcing/Screening, Short-listing Profiles, Candidates Tracking and Follow-up, processing CV’s, Updating / maintaining Internal Database.
- Responsible to hire senior level for online marketing, sales department, server support, system administrator, VoIP Engineer, etc.
- Identifying potential candidates through various sources like Internal data-bank, Linked In, Job portals, Mass Mailing, Referencing, etc. to fill the vacancies and convincing them to apply for the jobs.
- Profile sourcing according to departmental requirements.
- Recruiting through job portals combined with various other sourcing technique.
- Conduct first level interview (Telephonic) to check communication skills, domain skills, interest level, availability, salary, etc.
- Gathering pre-close information (candidate’s present/ expected compensation, relocation issues, etc.)
- Following up with the candidates till he/she is on board
- Maintaining good Pipeline for the open positions
- Release offer letters to candidates post final selection approval from the recruitment manager
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports on End to End recruitment process.
- Impart Induction to the new joiners
- Maintaining files of all employees
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Any graduate can apply
- Post-Graduation – (specialization /course) , 60%
- Graduation – (specialization / course) , 60%
- HSC % – 60%
- SSC % – 60%
- Reporting to – HR Head
- Salary – As per industry norms
- 5 days a week working
- Job Location – Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon
No. of Positions: 1
Real Time Data Services is a group of companies thriving in the domain of global information technology by serving clients in the field of Cloud Computing, Telecommunications and Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) since 2010. Our global tier-1 network and range of integrated data centres empower us to provide flawless support to global customers spread across the world via, Managed Hosting services, Managed storage and back up, managed database and colocation.
Our expertise in cloud computing, VOIP & IT allows us to deliver solutions that simplify the business and enhance their performance. We provide the following services:
- Accounting and business applications on the cloud
- Server virtualization and consolidation solutionsfor building private clouds
- Cloud-based communication(VoIP) services to connect within organizations
- Provide a lean, scalable, Bespoke and cost-effective telecommunication serviceto help businesses expand their businesses
We believe strongly that the space between Next and Now is ‘How’. How we ensure we are one step ahead of what the businesses need is by exploring and creating new frontiers. Converting technology trends into advantages for our clients is our forte and with our offerings we help enable our clients’ business in their pursuit of ‘Next’.
- More than 6,000 Clients in USA, UK and India
- Microsoft Direct Partner under the CSP Program
- Intuit authorized Commercial Hosting Provider
- Registered NASSCOM member since 2016
- Registered member of The Internet Telephony Services Providers’ Association (ITSPA) in the UK
- User Favourite Award- 2016 AccounTex USA for Quick Books Hosting
- 2018 ‘Great User Experience Award’ by FinancesOnline
- K2 Quality Award – 2019 For Customer Satisfaction
- Data centers located in Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, London and Phoenix
The stakeholder would be required to have rich experience in all the verticals of human resources that involve taking ownership of execution plans ensuring seamless implementation of the human resource strategy. Key areas would involve to Champion and drive the Change management process spawning across entire RTDS umbrella, and drive behavioural competency and succession planning
Title: Head- Human Resources
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MBA/ MCA/ M.Tech from tier 1 institutes
What we are looking for in you
- A self-motivated, leader with strong leaning towards upskilling your team.
- A hands-on innovator with firm people and talent development strategy
- An excellent communicator.
- A strategist with strong flair for managing employee relations, employee and corporate development.
Do you have the following?
- A diverse Industry experience spanning 12-20 Years with extensive focus on the Human resource function
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and a master’s degree in human resources from Tier-1 Institutes.
- Candidate should have Diverse and rich experience in all verticals of human resources and human capital that include development of performance management, total rewards, Organizational development and talent and Leadership Development strategy.
- Should have proven work experience in working with Leadership to develop a Culture that helps the organization to develop a sustainable Culture that focuses on People enhancement, talent management and talent upskill.
- Should have strong expertise in counselling and coaching leaders and leverage leadership philosophy to solve complex people issues
- Solidify the Organizational Values and work with the core team to ensure they are understood to be the DNA of the organization.
- Partner with business to solve Cultural problems to build Accountability and Ownership.
- Lead the Change Management Process for key business and Human Resource Imperatives.
- Lead & Facilitate Business Planning meetings to ensure the Business Goals are translated and cascaded to Individual Goals.
- Implement the Succession Planning Framework that de-couples the Performance from Potential
- Strongly be involved in various aspects of Compensation like – Bench marking, Market Corrections, Merit and Merit Matrix and Differential Positioning
- Conceptualize and implement Employee Engagement Strategy to ensure an engaged and a satisfied workforce
What’s in it for you? / Why work for us?
- Supportive leadership
- Stable company structure that has been running since ten years
- Rewarding meritocracy
- Agile and dynamic environment
- Good work life balance
- Strong and impactful learning and development programs
We focus on promoting a culture of self-driven innovators who are open to learn and unlearn and constantly evolve along the way. This focus is driven by an important principle we abide by, “INNOVATE”.
I- Integrity, the sole lifeline of our Business ethos.
N- Navigate, We encourage our employees to navigate themselves to finding solutions.
N- Nurture, We believe in nurturing talent of our employees to the fullest.
O- Outperform- We hate mediocrity, outperforming each time, every time is the norm.
V- Visionary- We welcome employees with a strong eye on the future.
A- Adaptability- Adapt- Improve- Evolve is our Mantra.
T- Transformation- We transform our resources to help our clients achieve business goals.
E- Effective- Make every delivery Effective.