No. of Positions: 2
Real Time Data Services is a group of companies thriving in the domain of global information technology by serving clients in the field of Cloud Computing, Telecommunications and Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) since 2010. Our global tier-1 network and range of integrated data centres empower us to provide flawless services to global customers spread across the world via, Managed Hosting services, Managed storage and back up, managed database and colocation. Our expertise in cloud computing, cloud telephony & other IT services allows us to deliver solutions that simplify the business and enhance their performance. We provide the following services:
- Accounting and business applications on the cloud
- Server virtualization and consolidation solutions for building private clouds
- Cloud-based communication services to connect within organizations
- Provide a lean, scalable, Bespoke and cost-effective telecommunication service to help businesses expand their businesses
We believe strongly that the space between Next and Now is ‘How’. How we ensure we are one step ahead of what the businesses need is by exploring and creating new frontiers. Converting technology trends into advantages for our clients is our forte and with our offerings we help enable our clients- business in their pursuit of ‘Next’.
- More than 6,000 Clients globally
- Microsoft Direct Partner under the CSP Program
- Intuit authorized Commercial Hosting Provider
- Registered NASSCOM member since 2016
- Registered member of The Internet Telephony Services Providers- Association (ITSPA) in UK
- User Favourite Award by Accountex USA in 2016, – Great User Experience Award- by Finances Online in 2018, K2 Quality Award for Customer Satisfaction in 2019
- Data centres located in Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, London and Phoenix
- Handling the complete Recruitment Life Cycle – Sourcing/Screening, Short-listing Profiles, Candidates Tracking and Follow-up, processing CV’s, Updating / maintaining Internal Database
- Responsible to hire middle and senior level for all IT domains, online marketing, sales department, server support, system administrator, VoIP Engineer, Web developers to name a few etc.
- Identifying potential candidates through various sources like Internal data-bank, LinkedIn, Job portals, Mass Mailing, Referrals, etc. to fill the vacancies.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Conduct first level interview (Telephonic) to check communication skills, domain skills, interest level, availability, salary, etc.
- Gathering information (candidate’s present/ expected compensation, relocation issues, etc.)
- Following up with the candidates till he/she is on board
- Maintaining good Pipeline for the open positions
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Release offer letters to candidates post final selection approval from the recruitment manager
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports on End to End recruitment process.
- Impart Induction to the new joiners
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter for 1–7 years
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure and meet deadline.
- Maintaining confidentiality of data.
- Experience with Application Tracking Systems and maintaining the databases
- Experience in campus hiring and organization branding will be appreciated.
- Graduate (BE/B.tech preferred)
- Post-Graduation in management/Human Resources is desirable