No. of Positions: 2
Real Time Data Services Private Limited (RTDS) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company serving clients in multiple locations across the globe. We partner with clients to simplify, to strengthen and to transform their businesses using cloud technology.
Headquartered in Gurugram, RTDS empowers businesses to move to cloud and delivers solutions to them. We command a substantial reputation, especially in cloud hosting of accounting software, business applications, and contact center solutions. RTDS has its data centers located in Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, and Phoenix to serve businesses over the globe.
RTDS is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, in identifying new growth opportunities and in facilitating their foray into new markets. RTDS relies on industry experts such as Microsoft, Intuit, VMware, Bill & Pay, Method CRM, Salesforce and more for its technology support.
- Handling the complete Recruitment Life Cycle – Sourcing/Screening, Short-listing Profiles, Candidates Tracking and Follow-up, processing CV’s, Updating / maintaining Internal Database.
- Responsible to hire senior level for online marketing, sales department, server support, system administrator, VoIP Engineer, etc.
- Identifying potential candidates through various sources like Internal data-bank, Linked In, Job portals, Mass Mailing, Referencing, etc. to fill the vacancies and convincing them to apply for the jobs.
- Profile sourcing according to departmental requirements.
- Recruiting through job portals combined with various other sourcing technique.
- Conduct first level interview (Telephonic) to check communication skills, domain skills, interest level, availability, salary, etc.
- Gathering pre-close information (candidate’s present/ expected compensation, relocation issues, etc.)
- Following up with the candidates till he/she is on board
- Maintaining good Pipeline for the open positions
- Release offer letters to candidates post final selection approval from the recruitment manager
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports on End to End recruitment process.
- Impart Induction to the new joiners
- Maintaining files of all employees
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Any graduate can apply
- Post-Graduation – (specialization /course) , 60%
- Graduation – (specialization / course) , 60%
- HSC % – 60%
- SSC % – 60%
- Reporting to – HR Head
- Salary – As per industry norms
- 5 days a week working
- Job Location – Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon