Process Associates will be working in capacity of supporting the Billing and Accounts teams to manage the accounts receivable. The position requires a high level of integrity, as you’ll likely be exposed to confidential and sensitive information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary Job responsibilities are list as below, however, the scope of work does not remain limited to the below-mentioned duties:
- Accounts receivable of the clients in the US within defined TAT
- Generating invoices and ageing reports.
- Ensuring that all the records, documents, compliance are properly maintained to avoid any loss of record or information.
- Verifying customer payments from different payment gateways.
- Handling billing queries of customer via calls, chats, emails
- Maintaining necessary trackers of payments, verification and follow ups
Minimum qualifications required for this position are as follows:
- Qualification- Graduate – B.Com / BBA
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent Communication Skill (Written Verbal) & interpersonal skills
- Preparing MIS reports.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Salary – As per industry norms
- 5 days a week working
- 9 hours rotational shift
- Job Location – Udyog Vihar V, Gurgaon