No. of Positions: 1
Real Time Data Services Private Limited (RTDS) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company serving clients in multiple locations across the globe. We partner with clients to simplify, to strengthen and to transform their businesses using cloud technology.
Headquartered in Gurugram, RTDS empowers businesses to move to cloud and delivers solutions to them. We command a substantial reputation, especially in cloud hosting of accounting software, business applications, and contact center solutions. RTDS has its data centers located in Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, and Phoenix to serve businesses over the globe.
RTDS is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, in identifying new growth opportunities and in facilitating their foray into new markets. RTDS relies on industry experts such as Microsoft, Intuit, VMware, Bill & Pay, Method CRM, Salesforce and more for its technology support.
This role requires an exceptionally energetic candidate with leadership skills, a self-starter with experience driving optimization and analysis initiatives and developing new partnership business models to ensure there is organizational support for key products that are existing and under development.
Further, this role will require a candidate who is motivated by the opportunity and the excitement to pursue win-win opportunities with our existing and potential partners, comfortable with change and understands how to strategically pivot, excellent at balancing priorities and meeting deadlines, and enjoys working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment and operates with a “no task is too small” attitude.
Responsibilities that will be assigned:
- Candidate will need to collaborate with Corporate Partnerships in creating a deeper understanding of partnership performance by utilizing qualitative and quantitative insights based off company goals and objectives.
- Assist in the development of sales strategies, tactics, and prospecting through an understanding of all data fields and sources available.
- Tell a story using data and analytics in a thorough but concise approach that answers questions of both internal and external audiences.
- Partner with business owners throughout the company to drive insights, evaluating and identifying new revenue opportunities and inventory.
- Create and maintain processes around in order to meet deadlines and expectations of Corporate Partnerships group.
- Conduct first level interview (Telephonic) to check communication skills, domain skills, interest level, availability, salary, etc.
- Be efficient and grow the use of our products and strategic resources for the Corporate Partnerships.
- Join both internal and external meetings to help articulate and put forth our products
- Partner with internal product and sales teams on integration, launch, maintenance, and other related activities, which have direct impact on internal partner metrics.
- Prepare and present proposed directions to management for buy-in and/or project and milestone reporting.
- Cultivate strong relationships with equal level counterparts within strategic partners and manage and project/program manage day-to-day activities to drive key initiatives agreed by both parties.
- Be a subject matter expert for all consumer and enterprise products and value add as well as business models to drive new revenue around such new and potential areas.
- Work closely with the Director to develop a partnership management pipeline and plan that reflects the larger strategy.
- Effectively managing communication with clients and across divisions at RTDS to seamlessly execute programs and meet deliverables and deadlines.
- Leveraging data and insights to evaluate the effectiveness of partnerships and utilize to identify new opportunities across the Organization
- Attend exhibitions , conferences, meets in order to represent RTDS in Domestic as well as International markets (USA)
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent Communications skills
- Sales Aptitude
- Analytic/Logical Approach
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server, Cloud Technology and Virtualization.
- Ability to work independently.
- B.Tech (must) + MBA (Marketing) from a Tier 1 / Tier 2 Institute
- Deep understanding of corporate partnership space and internal business needs (understanding of US market will be an added advantage)
- 5 years + of experience in Strategy Development/Partner Development/ Business Development Role
- Graduation/Post Graduation –cut off 70%
- HSC % – cut off 70%
- SSC % – 70%
- Reporting to – Director
- Salary – As per industry norms
- 5 days a week working
- Job Location – Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon