No. of Positions: 1
Operating for over a decade and headquartered in the tech city, Gurugram, Real Time Data Services Pvt Ltd. is a group of companies thriving in the domain of global information technology by serving clients in the field of Cloud Computing, Telecommunications and Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS).
RTDS group consists of reputed businesses competing in the Indian, UK, and US markets, including Acefone (https://www.acefone.com; ) and Servetel (https://www.servetel.in; ), which are cloud communication providers; and Ace Cloud Hosting (https://www.acecloudhosting.com; )which is a cloud hosting service.
Our global tier-1 network and range of integrated data centres empower us to provide flawless services to global customers spread across the world via Managed Hosting Services, Managed Storage and Back Up, Managed Database and Co-location.
Our expertise in cloud computing, cloud telephony products & other IT services allows us to deliver solutions that simplify the business and enhance their performance.
Official Website: https://www.myrealdata.in/
Our offered solutions
- Accounting and business applications on the cloud
- Server virtualization and consolidation solutions for building private clouds
- Cloud-based communication services to connect within organizations
- Provide a lean, scalable, bespoke, and cost-effective telecommunication service to help businesses expand their businesses
We believe strongly that the space between Next and Now is “How”. How we ensure we are one step ahead of what the businesses need is by exploring and creating new frontiers. Converting technology trends into advantages for our clients is our forte and with our offerings we help enable our clients- business in their pursuit of “Next”.
- More than 6,000 Clients globally
- Technology Partners of TATA to launch hosted Contact Centre Services
- Microsoft Direct Partner under the CSP Program
- Intuit authorized Commercial Hosting Provider
- Registered NASSCOM, Internet Telephony Services Providers’ Association in UK
- User Favorite Award by Accountex USA in 2016, ‘Great User Experience Award’ by Finances Online in 2018, K2 Quality Award for Customer Satisfaction in 2019, VMware Accelerating Cloud Provider Partner Award 2020
- 8 Data centres located across USA
What’s in it for you? / Why work for us?
- Work in an autonomous, agile, and dynamic environment.
- Performance driven, rewarding and respectful work culture.
- Ample opportunities to learn and grow.
Key Functional Responsibilities:
- Learning and fully understanding the data landscape in databases and applications
- Using and developing data collection processes
- Reviewing and validating data
- Gathering end user reporting and dashboard requirements from different stakeholders
- Developing dashboards and creating reports and supporting users with them
- Communicating insights to the management and across the organization.
- Manage the workload and production of reports in a timely manner with the highest standards of accuracy.
- Develop MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Support Ad hoc reports and customization requests as required by management.
- B.tech /BCA/MCA
- 0 – 2 Years Professional Experience
- Excellent in Advance Excel, VBA, and Power BI
- Good communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team
- Practical experience with a variety of software applications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Gurugram, Haryana